- Versatility: It can be used for both front-end and back-end development, thanks to environments like Node.js.
- Libraries and Frameworks: A rich ecosystem of libraries and frameworks like React, Angular, and Vue.js simplifies web development.
// Define a variable var message = "Hello, World!"; // Display the message in the browser console console.log(message);
In this example:
- We define a variable
messageand assign it the value "Hello, World!"
- We use
console.log()to output the message to the browser's console.
- Validate user input in forms.
- Create dynamic content that updates without page refresh.
- Build interactive user interfaces.
- Communicate with web servers to fetch or send data without reloading the page (AJAX).
- Enhance the user experience with animations and effects.